Tearing down your existing house may not cost as much as you think. Often the demolition cost will offset the impact fees, one cost cancels out the other.
Demolition, Tear-Down and Rebuild?
Does any of the following sound familiar?
- You hate your house but the location is fabulous!
- Your house no longer meets your needs?
- You don’t want to suffer through building an addition.
- You don’t want to live in a part new, part old house that looks pieced together.
- You want a new house, built stronger to meet today’s 2010 building code.
- You are just simply tired of this old house.
New homes rebuilt on tear down lots:
- Are better constructed, meet current 2010 building code.
- Have significantly stronger foundations and structural systems, (if Cogdill Builders of Florida builds it)
- Experience less difficulty in obtaining homeowners insurance
- Avoid that hodge-podge appearance of new construction additions added to old buildings
- New homes are significantly more energy efficient.
- Overall costs of major additions and remodels sometimes can be greater than teardown and rebuilding.
- It’s a new home in a great location with less maintenance, your basic win-win.
- I can draw your plans and can work with you to design a new home to match your needs on your current property.
Call Mike Cogdill today direct at 813-486-9099 to discuss your demolition and rebuild needs.
I’m always up late working, so late evening calls are no problem. Call me now!