Are you in the process of building a new house? You probably have a construction blueprint ready. You might have gone through the placement of electrical outlets, switches and faucets. Insulation, drainage, hallway space, laundry area and every other detail might have been re-checked to ensure that you and your family have a safe, as well as comfortable time in your new abode.
Do you also have a contingency plan against bugs? Is it plan with no health-risks?
Weeds, rodents, cockroaches, ticks, mosquitoes, fleas and other pests are more common than you think. These pests as well as the common chemicals used to control them can trigger several allergies and significant health risks.
Staying clear of pests the safe way
Cogdill Home Builders bring to you the safest way of pest control – pest control through pesticide tubes. Pesticide tubes are a system of small distribution lines with perforated surface. The tubes are installed in walls and then linked to service boxes on the outside of your home.
A service box, also known as the service port, is located outside the house. The pest control service personnel inject pest control supplies into the service ports. Pesticides get distributed evenly in the space between the walls, which is where bugs live and breed.
Eight benefits of pesticide tubes over conventional pest control mechanisms
Conventional methods of pest control eliminate pests and bugs from the places where the chemical can reach. More often than not, the chemicals fail to reach interior places where bugs hide and multiply. They do however reach the children and seniors of the house, as well as you and your pets.
Pesticide tubes that are installed at the time of construction add several benefits. Such as:
- Augment the effectiveness of the chemicals being used since the pest control technician can spray in specific areas where pests live, breed and hide.
- Increase potency of pesticides since they remain in the walls, hidden from sunlight.
- Diminish the need for frequent chemical spraying in the house.
- Prevent you and your family from being exposed to the chemicals.
- Provide protection from chemical odors, in contrast to the conventional pest control drills where odor from pesticides can last for several days.
- Eliminate the need to move furniture around, or empty cabinets and closets.
- Protect your furniture, carpets and draperies from stains and the need for subsequent clean-ups.
- Provide effective pest control at cheaper service costs, in comparison to the conventional pest control services.
Here’s the best part. Pesticide tubes eliminate the need to have service personnel walk up and down your house. The service box will be stationed outside your house and technicians will be able to render your house pest-free from the outside. So you don’t have to make time to be at home at the time of service! How great is that?
The installation of pesticide tubes is a long-term investment. Trust only the best in business to do it right and do it right the first time. Four generations of the Cogdill family have been in the construction business and we’re here to assist you in making your home a comfortable, happy as well as a healthy place for you and your family.